3+ years’ Compliance or Legal background
Our client is a non-financial services organisation committed to achieving a sustainable future without waste. This is a newly created opportunity reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
This role would involve:
- Creating and managing contracts
- Interpreting and explaining contract requirements to the business
- Developing compliance monitoring and reporting framework
- Providing compliance training
- Developing and maintaining the organisation WHS program
- Providing legal advice
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ Compliance or Legal experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise
Please send your CV to Jerin Chowdhury at Compliance and Risk Management Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Jerin on 0435 903 532.
Job Number Jerin