Build out the Risk & Compliance function
$140k – $160k
This is an exceptional opportunity join a global Fintech in a Compliance Manager role. The organisation is part of a larger listed global subsidiary in the payments space. New to Australia they are looking to build out its Risk & Compliance Function.
- Assist in developing the organisations Compliance framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Accountability for regulatory compliance matters including measurements, monitoring, assessments and control.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong compliance culture.
- Key point of contact with the regulator.
- Partnering with the business of compliance policies and procedures.
- Engage with the senior business partners.
- Reporting into the Risk & Compliance Director.
- Deep experience within Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company’s interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Excellent academic background.
Please send your CV to Andrew Douglas at Compliance and Risk Management Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Andrew on 0447 989 352.