Top tier, highly reputable GLOBAL Financial Services institution
Corporate Insurance Risk role
Excellent growth opportunity locally & globally
Our client is a well-known global financial services institution.
We are currently recruiting a Risk Analyst to be part of the Asia Pacific Enterprise Risk Management team. The role will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the Corporate Insurance Program
- Maintenance of Global Risk Management Framework
- Contributing to the development of appropriate systems / tools
- Assisting reporting and insight on the risk management performance of Asia Pacific
- Coordinating with Americas Risk and Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Risk teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in risk management, actuary or analytics experience
- Financial services experience ideally
- Understanding of corporate insurances would be preferred
- High levels of drive and energy
- The ability to use initiative
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
You will be joining a blue-chip, collegiate environment that attracts ambitious and high performers.
Please send your CV through to Jerin Chowdhury at CRM Recruitment (email@example.com) or for a confidential discussion, you can call Jerin on 0435 903 532.
Job Number Jerin