Working for a growing business
This home grown Australian & New Zealand financial services business has grown into a substantial player in the Sydney Asset Finance market and is only looking to continue this trend. They are currently hiring a credit risk analyst due to growth within the risk & compliance team.
- Assist with driving compliance to credit policy standard.
- Undertake assurance reviews for front line operation functions: credit settlements, collections, & client services.
- Build effective relationships with business managers and sales team.
- AML/CTF checks and reporting suspicious activity to AUSTRAC.
- Make recommendations and provide insight to company policies.
- Assist with preparation of presentations & communication of expected and unexpected loss estimates to senior management, internal / external auditors & for regulators.
- Report into the Head of Risk & Compliance.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in credit risk
- Must have asset finance experience within credit.
- Sound understanding of credit & financial. analysis techniques to assess a client’s financial stability, profitability, liquidity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently.
Please send your resume to Andrew Douglas at Compliance and Risk Management Recruitment (email@example.com) or call Andrew on 0447 989 352.
Job Number Andrew