Report to Director of Corporate Governance
Circa $130k – $160k package
Our client is a key health division/business within the NSW Government. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Governance, the Enterprise Risk Manager will be responsible for driving and continuously improving the risk function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership and direction across all levels of the organisation to deliver advice and guidance on risk management practices and strategies to address risk
- Oversee, coordinate and provide assurance on the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the implementation of the ERM
- Foster the growing maturity of the risk management culture
- Work with senior executives and other assurance functions
- Undertake monitoring and assurance activities and provide high level reporting and advice to senior executives, the Audit and Risk Management Committee, and the Board
- Implement, manage, monitor and report on key risk indicators as they relate to the strategic goals and risk appetite
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years’ risk management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and able to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Commercial acumen and pragmatism
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
This is a great role to work for an established and recognised Health and Government business, that provides broad, hands-on experience and opportunity for career progression.
Please send your resume to Caitlin Cox at Compliance and Risk Management Recruitment (email@example.com) or call Caitlin on 0466 020 362.