Business Continuity Management
3rd Party Risk
This is an exciting opportunity join an Australian Bank in their Risk & Compliance function. This candidate will provide oversight, challenge, and advise 1st line responsibility. Looking specifically over BCM & 3rd party risk.
- Assist in developing the organisations risk framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Assist in development and co-ordination of the business continuity program.
- Uplift of current BCM System
- Advise, oversight and challenge the Operations business.
- Implementation of the risk framework.
- Monitoring and reporting on risks including maintaining risk registers.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong risk culture.
- Reporting into Head of Operational Risk
- Experienced within Risk & Compliance gained either partially or wholly within Financial Services.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company’s interests and agenda.
- Experience with 3rd party Risk
- Experienced in Business Continuity Management
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 0447 989 352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.