Line 2 Compliance building & enhancing the Compliance Framework
Excellent work life balance and flexibility
Our client is a boutique financial services organisation going through change.
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to work closely with the CRO to uplift the compliance framework ad drive a strong compliance culture within the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Embed and improve the Compliance Framework
- Develop and maintain the compliance policies, processes and systems
- Partner with the business to achieve operational compliance
- Provide Compliance reporting to the Board and Committees
- Providing compliance advice to the business and assisting them to meet their regulatory obligations
- Provide compliance training across the business
- Oversee compliance incidents and breaches
- Endorsing the development of a strong compliance culture
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7 years + compliance experience from a financial services company.
- Experience working in Line 2 Compliance, developing and maintaining frameworks, policies and systems
- The ability to think strategically and uplift the compliance maturity in an organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence and the ability to engage, influence and challenge the business as required
- A proactive and solutions driven approach.
Please send your CV to Vicki Williams at Compliance and Risk Management Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Vicki on 0420 444 981.
Job Number VWSCOM