Reporting to the CRO
Ethical financial services organisation
2-4 years’ risk & compliance experience within financial services necessary
Our client is a financial services organisation with great culture and ethical considerations.
We are looking for a Risk and Compliance Analyst for a 12-month contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining risk and compliance frameworks
- Conducting risk management, compliance, and assurance activities
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulation
- Responding to regulatory queries and notices
- Preparing and presenting risk and compliance reports to the executives and Board as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years’ risk and compliance experience
- Experience in financial services
- Ideally a background in the Advisory and Assurance in the big 4 accounting firms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest and commitment to ethical and environmental issues
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Please send your CV to Jerin Chowdhury at Compliance and Risk Management Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Jerin on 0435 903 532.
Job Number Jerin