Working Remotely is available (East Coast of Australia)
This is an exciting opportunity join a mid size Australian Bank in their Risk & Compliance function. This candidate will provide oversight, challenge, and advise 1st line responsibility. This will cover, Products, Deposits, Markets & Operations.
- Assist in developing the organisations risk framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Assist in development and co-ordination of the business continuity program.
- Advise, oversight and challenge the Operations business.
- Implementation of the risk framework.
- Monitoring and reporting on risks including maintaining risk registers.
- Continuous improvement and further development of a strong risk culture.
- Reporting into Head of Operational Risk
- Experienced within Risk & Compliance gained either partially or wholly within Financial Services (ideally banking). Would look at manager Big 4 consulting first movers.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with the business and whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company’s interests and agenda.
- Excellent academic background.
(This role can be also be done remotely “work from home”)
Please send your CV through to Andrew Douglas at CRM Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Andrew on 0447 989 352 for a confidential discussion.